We are re-opening our course and driving range TOMORROW, Wednesday 13th May!
**IMPORTANT** – online and phone bookings only.
Max. 4 per tee and 9min tee off times. Social distancing must be followed at all times. Contactless card payment preferred.
Book your game now! https://bit.ly/CPOnlineBooking or call
03 9789 1480. (Between 10am – 12pm Tuesday).
To continue to keep our community safe and our venue open, please support us by adhering to the following strict conditions. It’s a long list, so please hang in there!
- At all times and in all locations across the venue, you must maintain social distancing (1.5m)
- Please ensure you adhere to social distancing markers in the Pro Shop.
- Online and phone bookings only
- Season Pass holders will need TO CALL TO BOOK or book in person
- Groups of 4 players at 9 minute tee intervals
- 1 Person per cart hire only (Carts are $28 for 18 holes and $21 for 9 holes)
- Pro Shop will close by 5pm
- Please bring your own sandbucket /device or you can purchase your own for $2 from the Pro Shop.
- 1 person per bay to adhere to social distancing requirements.
FOOD & BEVERAGE:
- Takeaway food, coffee & cold drinks only
- On course drinking water fountains are in operation however we encourage you to run the water for a few seconds before drinking. As always, regular hand washing or sanitising is highly recommended.